How to Auto-Update Plugins
Once you become a USER of GPLTheme.com, you can enjoy the benefits of the auto-updater plugin, through which one can get the latest plugins directly from the dashboard.
Steps to use GPL Times Auto Updater Plugin
- Our members can download for FREE, the GPL theme Auto-update feature from here : GPL Theme Auto Updater
- On your WordPress website, install Plugin: Plugins > Add New
- Once you have activated the plugin, please visit GPL themes > Dashboard
- You will come to a login screen. Check the image below.
- Log in with your username & password for GPL themes. Save Changes
- Once you have filled in the correct login details, you will get a button with Activated Status in green color.
For Individual Purchase
- Once activated, you can visit your plugins page and update your purchased plugins.
- In the plugin section, just click on the update button to update plugins.
*For Membership Users
- Your auto-updates also include your daily download limits. So, if a member updates a plugin from the WordPress Dashboard, the same credit will be cut from your Plan. If you wish to check your credit limit, you can visit the “My Account” section and then choose “Membership”.
- A member won’t be able to download the updates once he/she reaches their credit limit.
- WordPress 5.3.2+
- PHP 7.2+
- Not Supporting WordPress Multi-sites at the moment.